Well, I'm on a mission to start whittling away at the task of getting my own personal photos scrapbooked. It's quite the ego deflater to realize that you're no longer young, you're "vintage." My only saving grace is that I'm the youngest of my mother's children, so I'll always have an brother and sister who are a little longer in the tooth than I.
Here's my first page in what's going to be quite the stroll down memory lane. 
elements used are as follows
Chelsea Parsons pp (twopeasinabucket)
Michelle Underwood vintage letters (twopeasinabucket)
Katie Pertiet Letterbox Holiday corners overlay, Posted Angels stamp, branch (designerdigitals)
Andrea Victoria journaling tag (designerdigitals)
Jessica Sprague kraft journaling tag
Debra Tope thrift shop frame
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
the ghosts of Christmas past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
This is beautiful! I love all the little add-ons you used.
Love the frame.
Yipee...I am so glad that you are back!!
tap, tap, tap ... this thing ON?! Great seeing you over at the Spragueground occasionally, think I have made the jump to mostly digi as well! Love your horse photos.
Hi Stephanie!
I came over to visit your blog from your sweet comment on my blog! Thank you so much. Now I hope you'll be keeping up with blogging - I love finding new blogs to read.
I love this scrapbook page!
Oops - didn't realize my name didn't show.
=)Julee
Post a Comment