Saturday, November 3, 2007

I've been tagged post...


Ok, a quick post to answer up to being tagged by my CKMB friend Rachel aka "sunny in Colorado."


OK great gal, my 7 facts that most people don't know about me are....



1. I have a "foot" phobia. I hate them, and all of them, I even hate cute little baby feet.

2. I have two different color eyes. One is green and one changes from hazel blue to brownish.

3. I hate the color purple! I even feel ill when I am around to much of it. This includes any sub-purple categories like mauve, rose and periwinkle. I do love the color brown, all shades, can you say "chocolate?"

4. I love love love Mexican food, and could eat it every meal, every day.

5. I am the most excruciatingly shy person you will ever meet. I totally overcompensate with my cannon mouth and sarcasm, and if you think I'm joking, then you don't really know me.

6. I LOVE to go to new places, new stores, travel to new areas, go down unexplored roads... I love the feeling of discovering something new.

7. I love watching PBS, the Discovery channel, the History channel and love reading non-fiction. I feel like I'm not wasting my time by just sitting if I'm learning something. This has made my brain a veritable hodgepodge of useless information, and because the useless stuff takes up so much room there's not enough space for the important stuff like remembering dates and times of upcoming appointments. You would want me on your Trivial Pursuit team, but not as your secretary or accountant.


I'm now off to tag 7 other people.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Feet??? Whats so wrong about FEET?? JK!!! (insert mr.green here)

Wow, I love brown too! I was just noticing that I am collecting alot of brown tops to wear. BUT, purple is #1. :)

Hope all is going good, haven't seen you post much on the MB.

See you around!
*SunnyNColorado*