Thursday, October 25, 2007

Big Sky Country in all of its glory










Hello all,


I just wanted to share with you the beauty and wonder of some of our more dramatic Montana sunsets. These are straight out of my little Kodak Z740. I hope you enjoy them as much as I loved sitting on our hill watching the sky in amazement as the last bit of light was enveloped by darkness. Have a wonderful day and just a little update on the "lifestyle change" I have lost 20 lbs in 30 days, so I only 105 lbs to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. We are proud of you.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures Stephanie! Way to go losing 20 lbs! I'm proud of my fellow healthy scrapper!

Rachel said...

What spectacular pictures you have captured. Ohh and ahh here....
And Congratulations on the weight loss!!! Happy Dance for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also you have been tagged!!!!! Can't run, can't hide! lol

Topic: 7 random facts about me

and you need to tag 7

Toodles,
Rachel