Thursday, July 10, 2008

Atta Data...atta boy!

Hi all! I'm back in the Internet world thanks to the wonderful techs at Butte's "Atta Data!" My hard drive was ready to fail and my Ethernet card bit the dust and in a few day's I'll see if my router is toasted also. I'm up on a hard line right now. It feels so good to be connected again.
I'm going to be picking my youngest up from camp Friday at noon and I miss him so much. I DO love the lack of laundry...abundance of milk...cleaner than normal house that I've been living in for 5 weeks now though! Ummmmm college is just 4 years away! I feel like I'm in the homestretch!
I started work last week on my 3 days off from the carvers, packing clients into the Rockies for a local outfitter. Let me tell you, I did this somewhat in college for a kids camp for 2 yrs and it's all the same. It doesn't matter if it's with kids or adults and some of the questions are a hoot! I met loads of wonderful people from the
Carolina's last weekend. North and South, on separate trips. On two trips I rode Ringo (strapping young mule) and ponied another mule with all of the food. Despite his name, Ringo and cell phones don't mix. I found this out when my cell phone went off on the trail. NOT GOOD! Either he's not techie gentled or he didn't like my ringtone, and by this weekend hopefully he'll have it down. I'm trying the flip video camera, so we'll have the official "MULE CAM" up and running! I can't wait! Have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Welcome back! So go to know there is a solution in the works! Enjoy picking up your boy! What kind of camp goes for five weeks?

Jenn said...

Hey Steph....found you through Susan Beth! Glad to see your stuff...you always do such amazing LO's!
My #2 son is at BS camp all week...we pick him up tomorrow! Yeah! But then #3 son is gone for a week!

Stacy said...

I'm so haaaappppy! you are back. Can't wait for mule cam :)

Brooke said...

glad you are back in internet world. You've been nominated for the brillante weblog award by me b/c you are a hoot!! details on my blog