Meet my sister in law Sandy. She's a hoot, and we always have fun when we do something together. It sometimes turns into a total disaster, and sometimes we are blessed with something neat. This came out neat. She's also the person who introduced me to scrapbooking so LSS's and scrapbooking superstores of the nation...you can thank her. She no longer really scrapbooks, but always says she needs to get going again. I can always count on her though to join me at events where scrappy projects are being made. She's a social scrapper.. Anyhow, meet Sandy, and Starbucks, get over the missing cup holders. My combined total of 8 nieces and nephews give you enough money each week to cover it. Have a great day everyone.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've seen in forever! Wish I had a Starbucks close by :)
Very cute book and video. Haven't visited in a while - love your photos and your "travelogue"...hope your internet connection gets fixed soon:-)
Wanted to come over and say Hi Stephanie...fellow Montanan! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...I really appreciate it!
I also wanted to let you know that I think the layouts you posted a few entries down are fabulous! You use color, and embellishments extremely well!
Have a great night!
~Lea
As always Steph, you rock!! What an idea!!
Need to snag me some.
Rachel
p.s. I gave you an award. Come pick it up at my blog.
Post a Comment