Hello all, I'm so sorry to not update the blog in a half a month, but our little (my little) corner of the planet has been experiencing Internet access problems for 3 weeks now. It's been intermittent and my IP has been working on it. It seems like I'm the only one who's having problems. Ugh, somehow it feels better if there's more of the valley with the same problem, but alas, it's just us. Figures. I'm going to try and post a video of a project my sister-in-law and I did yesterday, but not on this post. I'm lucky lately to just have access for a few moments so I don't want to push my luck. I also have instructions on making the memory pane project waiting to upload, but the Internet problems stopped that from being uploaded. I physically cross my fingers every time I push send...publish now...upload. It's like playing craps. Only it really is crappy. Here goes....
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Missed you, but totally understand! Always glad for even a little word from you! What ya' workin' on these days?
Post a Comment