Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm tired of blogging, but I still like reading others


There it is in a nutshell. I'm tired of this blog and I'm going to take a blogging sabbatical. I still love to go and read others blogs, so I'll be around, but I'm tired of the feeling that I need to post something here every week which I've managed to drag out to twice a month. Family forgive me, we're all on the Verizon network so call me, OK? I'll let you all know if I feel the need to blog and share something OK? Before I go, I want to share some wonderful blogs of friends of mine. My scrappy friend SusanBeth from Bozeman sent me this wonderful award and while I've been slacking on putting it here, which by the way is kind of ironic, because this is my last post for awhile, great blogger huh? I have my 14 yr old at hand right now and he's going to show me yet once again how to link a name to a internet address. I'm supposed to link you to 7 other blogs. So meet some of my scrappy friends. I'll link:

Stacy from my home state of Oklahoma
Rachel from Colorado

both of these girls have a wonderfully wicked sense of humor and that's a super plus in my book.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Aren't you a sweetie! Thanks so much. You make me laugh too :) There is 1 pic of me on my blog of me & another lady. My hubby loves fried okra & I hardly ever make it for him. My mom will fix it and I will eat it ever so often.

Rachel said...

Ahhh how sweet Steph!!!! I will truly, madly, deeply, miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep an eye out for the bears who are watching the porta potties.

Well, if you need anyone to start some ruckus call on me!!! LOL (MR. GREEN) :)


You should be able to get my email from the post, so email me when you get the time.

HUGS!!!!

Jenn said...

leaving already? and just when I found you! Darn! I'm sure I'll see ya around....maybe at the fall retreat for KBD???

Susan Beth said...

You are so funny! Enjoy the sebatical!

Kara said...

Oh, MANNNN! How will we get the rest of your scrap-room tour?!? ;) You know I'm just joking! You deserve a break. Just don't be a stranger!
kara marie

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - I sent you a pm via the creatingkeepsakes board. Let me know if you get it. Kim Kesti (kestibarn@cox.net)