Sunday, July 29, 2007

A visit from Cody family members



Hello friends and family,

Resting and recovering is the name of the game today. On Saturday, we traveled to Three Forks to meet up with family that live in Cody, Wy. The guys had a fun day of canoeing down the Jefferson's lower end, and the girls went shopping and touring around the area. Lots of bites for the fisherman and a few landed, and some goodies for me and my auntie. We went out to dinner later that night at a local eatery, which seemed to have a very off night, but the company was great! Here are some pictures to share. I am not going to share them all, as I have not talked to them about putting this on my blog, but I will share a few. The heat is pounding down on us once again, and it feels sometimes like we are still living back in Paso. My entry in the contest has been tracked all the way to the magazines desk, so I can breathe even easier, what ever happens now, is just out of my hands. I still do want to wear my imaginary winners tiara thought and I can dream until they announce the "real" winners, who knows?

No comments: