Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What's on your menu for today?


Happy Independence Day to all! Whats on every ones table today? I hope everyone is able to have a great get together and barbecue today! This will be the first year of quite a few that we will celebrate alone, our extended family up here made other plans this year, so it will be a bit different. Here's the menu: Chicken terriayki kabobs, cold broccoli curry salad, lots of cold drinks and a key lime pie. Hopefully the evening will be topped off with some fireworks and no fires, as we are still soaking the pastures around the house. I scrapped in a cyber crop last weekend and had to do a 4th of July page before the 4th, so I'll post this for you. I hope everyone has a fresh set of batteries and a clean card or new film in their camera's for tonight, email me some pictures this week. I'm hoping and praying Clayton will show up, but will try and make it fun for Will Casey regardless. Have a happy and safe 4th, we love and miss you all.

No comments: