Thursday, July 26, 2007

Odds and Ends...


Hi everyone, well I finally finished and sent off my entry for Memory Makers Masters contest today. I have been working on the 5 layouts required for quite a few weeks now. Everyone cross your fingers for me, it would be a huge honor too win this contest. I finally heard from my oldest son today, and sounds like he is doing OKish. I will try to worry a bit less as long as he keeps in touch with us, it has been a huge stress on everyone here just not knowing anything. On a fun note, our little family is meeting up with our WY family this weekend for a canoe trip down the Jefferson river on the Three Forks side. I will be skipping the row and instead will be touring Three Forks with my wonderful aunt seeing lots of goodies during the towns annual "days." Here's to hoping we find some treasures! OK, I'll even settle for some artistic inspiration right now, I'll have to get back to you after this weekend and give you an update. The boy's just headed out in the light RAIN (yahoo!) for a walk, so I have some peace and quite for a few moments. My youngest has become pretty bored sitting at home this summer and believe it or not, is starting to become "clingy." I haven't taken many photos of late, but I did let Will loose with the camera and ended up with a whole lot of pet photos. I'll just share the best pet photo, (best pet of course) with you. Old Reno is now 14 and getting up there. She still loves to go to the pond everyday and soaks in the creek feeding it, all the while trying to ignore Dad's dog (total dog, by the way) who justs blasts into the pond like a banshee. Here she is, and the worlds most loyal dog ever, I might add. (I can already hear my mother and sister scoffing about this, but deseased dogs don't count) and yes Cricky was the best. (said while covering Reno's ears.)

No comments: