I am not a winner or HM in the annual Memory Maker Masters contest; but already looking ahead and thinking of new layouts. I thought you would enjoy seeing some of my entries for the contest. I had a hard time scanning and stitching them to post, but you'll get the drift, just excuse some color discrepancy and edges that look off. For some reason I couldn't get the letters to stitch right on the "short season" layout but thought that you would like seeing them anyhow. I hope that you enjoy them. I'm moving onward to the next contest...it was pretty fun to enter this one and I think I will try entering some more pretty quick.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What wrong with these judges?? They are so mistaken. These are top notch layouts! Phewy to them all!! Keep entering the contest. One of them will be smart and pick you.
Seriously, I love them.I wouldn't mind reading the journaling for "This is not what love looks like". That one is so perfect! Great use of the ghost letters and shapes.
Toodles,
Rachel
These layouts are gorgeous! I am also impressed with the way you embellished those ghost letters. You are very talented.
Post a Comment