Will and I have been working on making up a spiffier banner for my blog today, I'm trying to get my mind off of waiting for "the call." There is no better way to be distracted, than to be annoyed by Will when he is trying to teach you something. Kinda obnoxious that child is, when he's all puffed up teaching an adult something. We used the diamond brush made by Liz Ness and a frame created by Rhonna Farrer, both very talented ladies. One of the new scrap pages that I am working on, is a page about my "handy man" fixing yet once again the 20 year old/ plus dryer once again. I know we don't have money to run out and buy a new dryer, and it only cost $20 (plus a wait of 3 weeks) to get my old dryer back up and running, but I really had a dryer from Home Depot all picked out. ( in my head at least) I'm going to call this a "handy damn!"
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment