Thursday, April 5, 2007

Good golly, is it Christmas already?

A beautiful spring day often finds me checking on my bulbs to see how much they have risen out of the ground, washing the truck in shorts or unpacking Christmas ornaments? Unpacking Christmas ornaments?
Yes, that's right, Christmas ornaments. I spent my wonderful April day, sorting through Christmas ornaments at work. All day, all kinds of them. Birds w/Santa, cowboys w/Santa, moose w/Santa, moose w/cowboys, birds w/moose, you name it, I saw it. It takes the zing out of spring, and I love Christmas; but not in April. I did see lots of neat things that I didn't know we produced, but at the same time, I saw lots of Christmas C***! Just imagine, what a product like "Barntivity" or "Moosetivity" looks like, your visual is correct, poor baby Jesus. Other than that, I did have a pretty good day. I hope that some day, I will get my chance to produce products for my employer. I hereby promise, that I will never produce anything as hideous, as a product called "Barntivity" or "Moosetivity.

No comments: