This is the first day that I felt everything worked for me digiscrapping. There were no glitches that I couldn't work through, and for the first time, some things felt, "automatic." I was able to finish 4 LO's in 5 hrs, which may sound slow to some but for me and the computer, trust me, it was quite the personal accomplishment. I mixed and matched on 3 LO's that I did for a wonderful friend, and here's the 4th that I did for myself. I've been wanting to play with this kit by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals called "La Cremerie Chocolat." You can see the draw of this digi kit to me, just by reading it's name!



3 comments:
Stephi ~ that lo is so pretty. I think you did a great job!
Stacy (slh1mom)
I love your LO....Beautiful....And the I Wish is perfect...Your very good at digi....
Pattie's passion
http://scrappingismypassion.blogspot.com/
Wow...cool. I haven't done digital yet...but I see lots of pages I love that are digital. Love this layout.
Post a Comment