Saturday, January 26, 2008

LOADS of layouts to share!

Well, I've rounded turn 2 and I'm coming down the home stretch! The home stretch of the Big Picture Scrapbooking LOAD challenge. The challenge is to create 30 LO's in 30 days, get it? LOAD=layout a day. It's now day 26 and I have 27 uploaded and DONE! All pages are layouts that needed doing, some were inspired and some were ones that I had to just plain old needed to do! Alright, I really didn't have to do the LO about my chocolate problem, but that will fall under some that I wanted to do, ok? Most of the pages are done traditional, but some were created digitally. 3 of the digi pages in the last few posts were for this challenge, so I've already shared with you, you didn't know you already seen some LOAD LO's did you? It seems like I'm really pushing for time lately, I've been trying to get contest entries ready for a contest that I'm not even sure I want to enter. I do want to get the LO's done though, and if I don't use them for the upcoming contest that I'm being wishy washy about, then I'll have some special pages done for a later target that I've had my eye on for a LONG time! I tried to keep the LOADS pretty simple for most days, because I really wanted to only put 30 min or less into them, but that got sort of boring pretty darn quick, so I expanded things a bit. I hope life is treating all of you well, and that you are healthy, warm, well fed and surrounded by all that love you, if not, I'm lovin' you all long distance! Take care.

















1 comment:

Stacy said...

Great los. I have that same chipboard (he loves me lo). Ericka sent it to me. I also found the noteworthy journaling notebook. I got 2, LOL!

I can't believe your middle name is Lyn too. And liberal, I knew I liked you :).