Monday, January 14, 2008

how about a little digi love?

I'm still working on the BPS Load LO's and getting kind of bored, so thought I'd try to do some digital pages for a few days. OK, not totally truthful, real reason this started was that I just dropped new ink into my printer, and not feeling like siphoning any off of it yet...and I was getting bored. Finagled the family into letting me take some portraits the other day and wanted to use some of the "ok, but not great" photos too. I'm trying to save back some fun pictures for the Memory Makers Masters again this year. Here's the first LO, and don't expect to much, still just learning about this beast and I didn't have my little digi wizard Son around to help me through some, shall we say "glitches?" Although that's not what "I" was saying at the time. Those of you that "know" my darling husband, know that he's not a big smiler. His face just doesn't show the smile that's hidden inside, the suppressed laughter when he's tickled at some lame joke or the sarcasm that lurks under the big sweet exterior. Anyhow, if you heard what we were saying during said photo shoot you'd probably understand the subtle and not so subtle looks on our faces a wee bit better. Enough yapping, drum roll please..........

1 comment:

PattiM said...

Great LO... Love the journaling about pulling his hair out.. I won't even joke about that with my DH.....There's only so much to run my fingers through.. Ok, to rub.... The flourishes and the tattoo heart are a nice touch.....

Pattie's passion

http://scrappingismypassion.blogspot.com/