Tuesday, January 8, 2008

OLW (one little word)

I thought I would start the New Year off with some new challenges. I have always thought the OLW challenge was fun and creative and after hearing about the BPS (Big picture scrapbooking) free class/challenge for 31 days I just couldn't wait to get moving and shaking on some new projects. I'm going to use the BPS challenge to get some sorely needed projects done. Nothing fancy, just a stack of photos in need of scrapping. The goal is 31 LO's in 31 days. Meanwhile on the OLW blog, you have a word that you are given and then you create your LO around your interpretation of the word. This is going to be a challenge that I will do for purely selfish reasons...creative time for me, nothing more or less, and I'm going to love it. So here is the first LO for the OLW challenge, the word is "steps" and this is my interpretation of it.

For those of you in the know, I started to change my life by changing my eating and exercising habits. I need to feel healthy again, and I am feeling better everyday.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your take on this word, great layout! Thanks for playing along!

Lynn
OLW

Chez said...

Your LO is totally fab!

Pamela said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout! Awesome job!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous! Need I same more??

If I do, let me know (:mrgreen:)