Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The kids got sick germs and there's no escaping him

Just a little update, the youngest in our clan has terrible cough, sore throat and a runny nose. We all are trying to keep our distance. You can do this once they reach the teen years, without having to worry about paying for therapy years later for the child.You know, they realize that they're the family plague and they're old enough to accept it. It's been really hard to try and keep him out of the kitchen though, and those of us that are healthy are looking at the gallon of milk and wondering if it's really worth disinfecting the jug for a glass of milk. OK, well at least I am, Steve really doesn't do milk and the oldest child is 60 miles away in the "germ free" zone. I can't live on mustard alone, and that's the only thing that I KNOW the youngest hasn't touched. Life in our little house goes on. In other news, I've really been taking a bit of a break after the last month, I've been doing more small projects lately. I made a cute little Victorian banner, that I need to find a place to hang and photograph. It just doesn't look right in my little log cabin. So why make something that I couldn't use, you ask? I LOVE making all styles and sorts of things, the creative process of making it is the most fun for me, that's my payoff, not the end product in most cases. I might try the local floral/gift shop for a photo backdrop, stay tuned for a post of it next week.

No comments: