Hi all,
I'm sharing the spring banner that I made awhile back, I wanted to photograph it in a prettier location, but never had the time to get it done. So in all of its spring glory with the backdrop of my scraproom wall, here it is. I used the papers from the Basic Grey "Two Scoops" line, and the letters are from MME Tres Jolie. My favorite LSS owner (Lovely Sheila @ Keepsakes by Design in Bozeman) gave us this letter set at our last retreat and I've been hoarding them for the perfect project since last Fall. The pink diamond paper that I used for the scalloped circles on the ends were leftover from the BoBunny Love book I made for Steve on Valentines Day. Sorry, the manufacturer's name is escaping me right now, but if you live local, I know I got this from Sheila at KBD also. Have a wonderful scrappy day and I'm hoping to break out of the grey funk that I've been in for a month or two so I can bring you a few more fun projects. I think I just need some sunshine or green grass around here! If you have any "funk dispellers" please share. (I just made that word up by the way, but you get my drift:)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Spring Banner to share and trying to feel the love despite the cold
Labels:
LSS,
projects,
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love your banner! And learned so much in your blog! I thought you were MT born and bred. Now I know we have CA history in common. By the way, I grew up going to Oakhurst CA six and seven times a year because my grandparents and aunt and uncle lived there. I still have relatives I'm close with there, and it is one of my favorite places in the world. I really miss Sierra Foothill Oak trees! There is just nothing like them! Anyway, great blog, and I will stop in often!
i love this banner. it turned out so pretty and springy. it just screams flowers and sunshine... now if the sunshine would arrive in a non-liquid form... :D
Missed you. Love the banner. Neat idea.
Post a Comment