I had to take the time to post this. It's the first thing that has made me laugh in what seems like a long time. I was just browsing through my photo files and found this and even though it's late, I really wanted to share this. I was just snapping photos last week and didn't realize how bad some of them were. Poor old gal, she really is a beautiful old ranch dog. It just isn't the most flattering angle to take a picture at though is it? BUT you do have to admit, it sorta just makes you smile. I always get the feeling shes mocking me when she "smiles." She is very wise for being over 15 yrs old, so I just pat her on the head and let her mock away. I'm going to have to dig out a photo of her in her younger years though, just to let her have the glory she deserves. Have a great Friday, and go ahead and smile. It felt good.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She's beautiful...
Your "spring" banner is awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!
She looks fantastic and she made me smile.
Gorgeous banner!! And what a cute doggie you have, give her a pat on the head for me, and a couple of scratches behind the ear too.
Hope you are doing well, are you still visiting AMR MB? I haven't seen you around.
Toodles,
Rachel
What a noble old beastie! She definitely made me smile! :)
Love your spring banner...I made a v-day one-it was so easy and fun. What should we make next...a 4th of July one?
You're on! 4th of July it is :)
Post a Comment