Friday, April 4, 2008

and still no green...but Obama and lots of snow arriving tomorrow!

No green in the forecast. Just snow and Barack Obama. Oh....and Hillary. Can you tell who I'm voting for? Will has been trying to teach me how to use the burn and dodge tools in PSE. I feel like telling him, "hey chum, you should have seen your mother in the darkroom in high school working the ole enlarger!" Kids. So this is my feeble first attempt at using the burn and dodge tools in PSE. I do have faith that it will get better. The cows across the road didn't seem to mind now did they? Now if I went a little batty and starting turning those good old Montana Angus into Herefords or Holsteins then maybe some heads would be raised. Have a great day, and here's to hoping for rain and sunshine in the Treasure state.

2 comments:

Susan Beth said...

It would be so great to just have the green take over soon! The snow falling lightly from the sky as we ate dinner just didn't look as lovely in April as it did back in November and December.

Stacy said...

The cows look fantastic, lol. I'm debating on getting photoshop. Just don't know if I will use it enough to make up the price. Have fun with Obama!