Monday, April 14, 2008

sharing the Montana scenery










Nothing scrappy going on lately, other than the fact that I didn't get "the" call last Monday for the HOF contest. I'm working on the entry for the SOY contest, but I'm having second thoughts and some doubts about entering now. I'm going to wait a bit to see if any HOF pages get picked up for publication before I post them though. I do have some wonderful pictures to share of the beautiful Montana scenery though, it's a place we went to day fish at in January. If you go Northeast of Helena you'll find the Hauser Dam which is built on the Missouri river. It's as beautiful in the winter as it is in the summer. We had a wonderful day and the guy's fished the river while I took photos and enjoyed the sights. We had a good hike to so sitting by the river was fine with me. I hope you enjoy.