Thursday, April 17, 2008

New post..new news and a new LO

Hi all, wanted to post a LO I did this morning for a weekend challenge at Creating Keepsakes. The challenge is "no people" and I had this unused enlargement of "Smucky" AKA "Huck" AKA "Huckleberry Hound Mallard Master", for those who never knew the over exuberant hound's real and proper name. It's OK, "Smucky" never even knew he had a real name either. The other news is that I start back to work on Monday. Yeah!!!! It will be the same job (finishing wildlife decoys) but with a different company. They also make custom doors and cabinetry for high end lodges. I'm excited and since we really need the money, no one will be complaining around here about me being gone. So wish me luck come Monday morning, I'll be setting the alarm for 4 am once again!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey girlie. Love the lo and the pictures of Montana are gorgeous. I think you still should enter SOY. You are so talented and if they can't see that then "f" them, lol.

Susan Beth said...

Great layout! Have funworking! What a blessing for something to be available when you have a need!