Monday, May 26, 2008

Road Trip, no really, it wasn't a vacation

OK, I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves. These are of the trip to CA via AZ via UT originating in MT, that I took over mothers day weekend to go and pick up a truck. I only posted a few of the photos of family/friends as I really don't think most of my family/friends want to be plastered over the Internet. Timmyturtletattletale doesn't count and I like making him mad anyhow. I also met a new friend and she's just a wee little thing, but I've been waiting to meet her for so long now. Well, I took a photo of her comic book, so I could give her a big shout out!!! "Hi little great gal T !!!!" "It was so nice to meet you, and I hope to see you again someday!" S0 with that disclaimer and a quick note, my childhood friend picked me up at the bus station, she fed me, shopped with me and housed me for the night, and I'm sharing photos of her shower, which I might add is the best shower ever. I'm in love with a shower. My life is that pathetic. Enjoy. Note, the day started with a 7am bus ride to SLC. If ever the choice, please please don't take the bus, you'll regret it, and don't say I didn't warn you either.












































2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey girly! All is well here, the bad weather was north of us. Thank goodness.

Loved how you told the story!!

Stacy said...

Enjoyed your road trip pictures. My hubby loooovvveeess McDs coffee! And I use the Dunkin Donuts coffee at the house, yummy!