Tuesday, May 27, 2008

smell that?...that's the smell of only 4 years to freedom!

My youngest son graduated from Jr. High School tonight!!!! Only 1454 days left until I'm free! (oops, I meant until he's free. My mistake) He's sitting right here and only just realized what the Google counter on my desktop, that says only 1454 days left until I have a clean house, really is the countdown until he graduates. So since he's here, I'll make him do a little quiz.


Mom - "What was the most exciting part about being in Jr. High?

Son - "When it was over."

Mom - " What was the most interesting thing you learned in the last 30 days?"

Son - "That the teachers get really tired of the students."

Mom - " What was your favorite class this year?"

Son - "Either math or shop."

Mom - " Did you have a favorite teacher?"

Son - "Yes, My math teacher!"

Mom - "What are you going to do tomorrow?"

Son - "Sleep and read a book."

Mom - "What about your chores?"

Son - "ha ha ha ha ha."

Mom - "So, is summer looking pretty exciting for you?"

Son - "Yeah, of course! Definitely!"

Mom - "Can you do the dishes tomorrow?"

Son - "No"

Mom -"Ungrateful brat."

Son - "Sure...(mom guilt successful)

Mom -"Are you ready for high school?"

Son - "Of course, (mom prodding for more)...(nothing)

Mom - " You're boring, I'm never interviewing you on my blog again."

Son- "OK."


It was like watching paint dry...cement set...attending a baby shower...painful. Here's the photo though!and yes, he did have full mom permission to leave his shirt untucked and to go tie-less. I'm so over it. Congratulations Son!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congrats to youngest son; the interview was to funny. I am already designing my son's room for my scrapbooking room after he leaves, he is only 13. Does that make me a bad mom? :)