Yet another missed memory by Mom. I decided to stay at home last night while the guys went to a practice shoot at the Butte trap range. Dad called home to say that the club was having the city tournament and that he thought that they would stay and shoot anyhow. Well, long story short after shooting, they stayed a bit to watch the awards being given out and they called out Will's name! Unknown to Dad and Will, Will Casey won "Best New Shooter!" He went up and gathered his award and on the way home they called and told me the news. Oh, how I would have loved to have seen his face when they called his name! So, here are the pictures I took of Will, Dad and his award. His award is a silver Montana statehood centennial coin, it is too cool!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment