Friday, June 8, 2007

Procrastinating, ponds and pop ups

Warm weather is back, at least for a day or two, so I'm going to come out of hibernation and work on the yard some. We did start painting the house last fall and we still need to paint the garage; but that doesn't sound like much fun, so I'll just procrastinate some more on that. I need to finish my own stained glass photo frame of my mom and another of my father-in-law that I started a few years ago. I made them for Christmas gifts and did 7 of them, but never did the 2 for my own family. You know how it is, "the cobblers kids never had shoes." I think that this will be my goal over the next 2 weeks. I didn't even take pictures of the ones that I did for my gifts, so hope I remember what they looked like. Will has been camping down at the pond when the weather has been nice, he has upgraded from his little tent to sleeping in the pop up tent trailer that Dad hauled down there for him. We figured that there would be no more camping out and about in it, so he might as well get some use out of it. We go down and play dominoes and dice with him, and then get to walk back up and sleep in nice clean warm beds. Kind of a great idea, don't you think?

No comments: