So sorry I haven't been here for awhile. The heat has hit Montana, and for some reason it's decided to hangout in my studio/scraproom. I don't remember it being this bad last year in here, but this year it is unbearable. Last night it was over 100 degrees with no air moving at all. We did go to Home Depot today to price a portable air conditioner but they were sooooo expensive. Priced screens for the french doors instead, and they were reasonable, had the "official home depot employee" pulling our model out just as I realized that there was noooo way those were going to fit in the car. Can you give us one big "DUH!" I'm blaming my lack of brains on the heat, I don't know what Steve's blaming it on, and well, Will gets a kid exemption on this one. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, and I'll try and give you some new pictures in the morning when it's a bit cooler.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment