I am so excited! This is a huge day for me, I just created at 9:00 pm tonight....dadadadum...my first ever digital scrapbook page! Wahoooo! I have been trying to learn this for 2 years. I was so frustrated. I have bought different programs, books, downloaded tutorials, and just couldn't get it. Will came in tonight and while I was yet again struggling (actually having a message board friend kinda try to walk me through it) Will sits down and starts telling me exactly how to do it! I didn't know he knew how to use Photoshop. When did this happen? So, I had my own little tutor for a hour tell me how to digi scrap. It was easy and fun. It was also much, much cheaper than traditional scrapping. So, however grateful to my 13 yr old that I am, he still will not get his computer back until his grades are up to par, but I may take him for ice cream tomorrow. Well here it is. If I haven't said it already, I am in need of photos from ALL family members and friends, so please Email them to me, and I was just complaining to my mom on the phone at 8:00 pm, about how bored I was. What a difference an hour makes.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment