Sunday, June 3, 2007

Still in the clear phase...






























Hi everyone, I have been busy, busy, busy. I'm still in my clear page phase and having so much fun with my nieces photos. Still have a few nieces out there that haven't sent me pics. (you all know who you are) I may be making a few more if I can get more great photos, which I know they all have. Here are some I did with one of my niece's pre-prom photos, My brother in law or sister took these photos, and they were so wonderful to use. Thanks, gang. I had so much fun and will send them to you for keepsakes. The "pages" are only 3"x4" so you have to be creative as to setting them up. I'm getting better at finding what will and will not work with them. Here are the 3 projects I made, one is a 4 page accordion style, one is a 3 page hanging style, and one is a flip book style, which is the last one I made. I learn something new on each one, as to what works and what doesn't. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: