Friday, February 22, 2008

All you need is love...

I didn't forget Valentines day, I've just been behind a bit posting here. I had been working on this little BoBunny LOVE word album secretly for a few months here and there, and so I finished it up the week before Valentines day for a surprise for my husband. He loved it! He's not the mushy guy, but he really did seem to be touched and loved it. Yeah! I put together a small bag of goodies for the boy's which they both proceeded to consume immediately. Yes, my husband did remember and surprised me with my favorite candy (homemade caramels), and a wonderful card for me. I was also involved in the CKMB Valentines swap so I had been receiving wonderful homemade valentines all month long, what a wonderful surprise to find a little envelope in my mailbox almost everyday for weeks, in all I received 24 beautiful handmade cards! Here are some photos of the LOVE album that I made for him. I'll try to get a photo of all of the wonderful scrappy homemade valentines from my CKMB girls tonight!









2 comments:

PattiM said...

I love, love, love your love album.....You two are soooo cute....

Pattie's passion

Rachel said...

Great mini album! It shows love for sure!! You are so talent.


Toodles!