Ok, the OLW (one little word) challenge this time is "create." I used a photo that I love of my mom that was taken in her early teens. My page is called "you would CREATE your own good fortune" and I made it to honor my mother. She is the hardest working person I have ever met and she amazes me still to this day. Nothing was ever handed to my mother, she earned every penny she made and then some and I am so very proud of her. I love the photo that I used, I often wonder if in her teen years if she knew she had that kind of strength? She watched my grandmother work and support herself and her family after her husband, my mother's father passed away when my mom was just a toddler. So the title speaks to me in many ways. Mom has the good fortune to have a family that loves and cherishes her, looks up to her and all of it is of her own making. Love you mom.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
this is gorgeous!
Lynn
OLW
Beautiful layout, love the colours :)
Post a Comment