I am so proud of myself! In the month of January I managed to complete 31 layouts for the LOAD challenge, 10 pages for the HOF contest, 1 huge major art project which was also for my HOF entry, 25 homemade valentines for a card swap and 4 other layouts that are just for me. It's time to sit back and take a deep breath and give myself a pat on the back. I finally decided to enter the contest, (it's the one that I was being wishy washy about) and am really proud of my entries. My Mom brought me down a huge box of heritage photos at Christmas and I knew I wanted to do something special with some of them right away, so the timing was perfect. So I'm asking you to cross your fingers again for me, and cross them for some wonderful friends I've met who are also entering. I still will enter the Memory Makers Masters contest again this summer, for personal reasons that has been a goal of mine for quite some time and it's hard for a girl like me to swap such a long held goal so easily. I also did the OLW challenge this month and I'll post that later this week. Meanwhile the boy's went 4 wheeling yesterday and how about seeing some of those photos today? They found an old tunnel and the pictures are pretty cool inside of it, the seeping water had created ice formations throughout the cavern. They sure look like they had a lot of fun, while I was home warm in my little house wrapping up my entry and getting it ready to post! I love the fact that I've raised my youngest to be a photo taker, and Dad even seems to be getting better, because the youngest always seems to have his new camera with him, Dad will grab it and get photos of him for me now too.









Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great job Stephi! I'm so glad you are entering HOF. You are so talented. Great pics btw. You have taught them well.
WOW!!! I don't know how you did it! I had a tough time doing both LOAD and HOF...and you had even more! Crazy! Congratulations on getting it all down...I bow down. :)
Those ice pictures amaze me!! Great shots. Good luck on HOF. You are so talented! Wish I had just a touch of your talent.
Congrats on getting so many LO's done. Yeah for you!!
Toodles,
Rachel
Post a Comment