Monday, March 19, 2007

Who could moan, on such a beautiful day? I can, I can.

Long long day at work. The drive either kills you, or makes it worth it. Thank goodness it was the latter today. 65 and sunny, perfect with no, yes I said no, wind. Very unusual. Had a change of pace today, worked on Montana Silver jewelry instead of birds and otters. Kind of fun. My boss sat across the table and just visited for 1 hr plus. She is always so helpful. She told us about the personality tests, that upper upper management had all of the managers do. She was a type D personality. She said that was the control type, who also pushed and had no mercy, if someone cut off a finger, she'd tell them to get back to work, they still had 9 others to spare. Dang, I love working for her. Then she proceeded to tell some of us at the table what types we were. She never got to me, she's so lucky. OK, I did just suck it up and smile. I hope my boy's realize, that they just don't get to say and do what they want out in the real world, without dealing with the consequences. When do we learn that? I seemed to learn it late, and sometimes, I think I still don't have it down. I wonder if that was in her personality profile of me? Oh, by the way, the field narrows down in the family/mom's work pals, survivor pool. For once, it seems like Stephi got a winner, and everyone else keeps dropping by the wayside. I have sexy, hunky and smarty boy Alex. I'm going to beat that horse to the finish line. The only way I see getting kicked out right now, is if my nicer than nice, brother-in-law's, evil, evil "Rambo" dude, takes him out during the merge. My poor husband, who has maybe seen 5 shows in his life, thought that he got to pick his player, (Mr. PC himself said, "I want the gay guy, the gay guy always wins.") To his dismay, he got the Cheer coach. To this, PC mother-in-law, and PC wife, told him, that he got the trampy one, and all of the other girls, would send her off packing soon enough. (not that we profiled anyone, just avid survivor fans, we have watched one to many.) Anyhow, he did watch the first episode, and giggled like a girl, to find out that the "trampy" cheer coach was a guy, not only a guy, but a black guy, not only a black guy; and not to type cast, but it's seems also, a black gay guy. Who knew. ( not that there's anything wrong with that.) I'm still going with Mr. Dreamy on the beach. Hey, by the way, when I spell checked, "trampy" came up and the spell checker suggested I replace it with "Trump." Now thats funny. There's one for Evana.

No comments: