Saturday, March 17, 2007

why epiphany place?

I'm back! 2 days don't make a commitment. I think. I'm out in my studio, and just starting my Sat. morning. The family unit is floating around and getting ready to start their day. I expect hammering or power tools sounds to start at any time. Steve got a router and table last week for his birthday, but was way to sick to play with it. Sooooooooo, today is the day. He may not come out and play with it though, if he is anything like me, he may have to ponder it for awhile. I shopped at my fav. scrap store in Bozeman yesterday. I found lots of goodies and brought some home. I don't jump on new items right away. Its not that I want just the perfect page for them, I think I just don't like to use them right away, because then I'll be out of new goodies. Is that ignorant or what? Anyhow, I do need to get over to my" funstation " (scrapbooking should never be work) and get on it. I have taken at least 3 months away from my studio, because it has been invaded by my teen son who has moved home. Not that I don't love him, but in our little cabin, my studio is my one place of peace and relaxation. I can go out there and work late night while the family sleeps. I never seem to lack ideas or inspiration out there. When I walk through the door, my little light bulb flicks on the sits over my head and away I go. I always have some great "EPIPHANY" out there. Just the mere fact of my space being invaded was enough to flick that puppy off. Sometimes when I'm frustrated at this I come to the conclusion that my family of boys are sucking the life out of me. Which I totally know is not true, but the drama queen side of me likes to make more out of it, than it really is.

No comments: