Dad decided to take Will and I bird hunting today, it was around 7 degrees with the windchill, I viewed it as a photo op, whereas the boys really had some wingshooting in mind. I made up a little video to share with you, using Blogger's new video feature. Leave me a comment and tell me if it works for you and if so, how you liked it. Have a great day all, we have more wingshooting planned in the morning so maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow, and please, please let it be just a tad warmer. If you have a slower Internet connection, go ahead and pause it while you go get something refreshing to drink, and when you come back it should be loaded and ready to enjoy! Please note: if your dial up, pause the video and go take a long hot bath with candles and a good book.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
How about a little video action gang?
Labels:
birdhunting,
dogs,
videos,
wingshooting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The video was so funny. The pictures were great and Pink Floyd, it doesn't get better than that. I will have to check that feature out.
Stacy (slh1mom CKMB)
Oh Stephi, that video was so great-your sense of humor is awesome. I have 3 boys and they love to hunt, but we hunt in much warmer weather!
Lisa (lisat0920)
Hi Steph, We loved your video. It was New Year's Eve here and Tim, Deborah, Devon, David, and I all watched it. We thought it was great. I really loved the music, the pictures, and your fun anecdotal comments. I'm sorry that you didn't get any birds. I can't believe you cranked that out so fast. We love and miss you all.
I am still coughing and laughing!! Girl you are always on the beat. Loved the hearts!! What an eye or two you have. Great dedication at then end.
Thanks for everything Steph!!!
ROFL (Mr.Green)
Rachel
Post a Comment