Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the little house that hugs you


















This is how 3 people have described our little log cabin in the past. I think they are dead on with this description. It is little, but it is warm and inviting. It's old, but it has history and charm. It needs serious updating it's true, but it's ours and we love it even though it is need of a makeover. So enough said, every Christmas it looks different from the last, and this year is no exception. There are some constants though, things I have fallen in love with over the years that hold memories like no others. I thought I'd share of few of these things with photos. Some of the family may recognize certain things and hopefully they will bring back a few fond memories for you also. Have a Merry Christmas family and friends and I hope you are surrounded with the love of close ones either by your side or in your heart during this holiday season.

No comments: