Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some new LO's to share






Hello all,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I just burned all of my Christmas photos on a DVD today and will be sharing some later this week. My youngest son received a new digital camera this year, so I'll be sorting through those also and will post some. It takes some photo pressure off during events on one hand, but on the other hand I lose all creative deleting control of crummy photos of myself filtering through the universe and haunting me. A lesser person would just sneak onto his camera and do some creative deleting. I may have to lower myself and "just do it." I hope you enjoy these, most are just random layouts I created for our albums. The photos of the LO's are not that great, I pre apologize now. My lighting is lacking in my scrap room in the evenings when it always seems like I have time to photograph them. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad to know I'm not the only person in the world to delete pics of myself. I even have gotten a hold of my mom's camera and took pictures off :). Great LOs!

Stacy (slh1mom)

noel joy said...

great pages stephi! i really love seeing your projects, you have such a great eye! :)

Pamela said...

Super cute layouts! I love your work!