I wanted to share a LO that I scrapped a few weeks ago using one of my nieces senior photos. This isn't the first child or niece/nephew in the family to head out into the world, but for some reason this one is harder to accept than the others so far for me. I'm feeling really old and am really feeling for my sister and brother in law. She is incredibly smart, funny and is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. Time has all of a sudden been fast forwarded beyond what I am personally ready for. The smaller photo is of me holding Katie and with my son Clayton, on the day she entered the world. My brother in law handed Katie to me when she was just an hour old, and folks, it doesn't seem that long ago. So I chose to lightly journal this LO, "Katie meet world" "World watch out" I think it says it all. Take care of our little Katie World.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I know what you mean. My nephew graduated last spring and I just can't believe how the time has flown. Amazing. That's why we have to scrap them when they're little, to preserve what they were cuz they change so fast!
btw-very cute lo!
Post a Comment